Welcome To The Autism Society Of Ohio
More than a million individuals in our country (more than 50,000 in Ohio) and their families are affected by autism…the fastest growing serious developmental disability in our country. The Autism Society of Ohio is here to help them on the state and local levels by providing:
- Accurate information on autism
- Support services and programs for individuals and families
- Educational resources to guide families and professionals
- Autism awareness to bring tolerance and understanding
- Advocacy to speak for those who cannot
We have offices in Columbus, Greater Akron and in the Mahoning Valley area (Youngstown).
We are persons with autism, parents, siblings, and professionals working together to improve services and support at the state and local levels for those living the autism journey.
The Autism Society of Ohio is a chapter of the national organization of the Autism Society and is part of a nationwide network of chapters that work together to achieve our mission.
WE CAN HELP! Call us at 614-487-4726 or email at askASO@autismohio.org